LARS Communications manufacture and supply a wide range of towers, structures and ancillary steelwork primarily for the telecommunications industry.
Due to continued growth and recent, substantial contract awards an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, permanent CAD Draughtsperson to join our team. The ideal candidate will:
- Receive customer specifications, perform required design along with creation of BOMs and oversee the project from manufacture to dispatch/installed
- Produce designs that are fit for purpose, accurate, within budget and produced in a timely manner
- Produce detailed GA for site installation and Fabrication drawings, along with all reports and material required for each job.
- Proficient with Tekla Structures Software an advantage
- Work closely with other departments, client, project team and supply chain to produce designs that meet customer requirements
- Liaise/support other personnel during manufacture, assembly, test and installation to ensure projects progress smoothly through to handover
- Ensure all ‘as built’ documentation is in place in a timely manner after project is completed
- Attend internal and external/site meetings as required
- Assist Project Managers with project planning and control
If you have these skills and want to be part of an established organisation with an excellent reputation within the telecommunications sector, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Salary depending on experience
- 40 hour per week
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
Email your CV to: email@example.com and we will contact successful applicants with interview details.