LARS Communications are based in Carnforth, Lancashire and provide a range of radio and radar infrastructure services including tower fabrication and installation and antenna rigging, alignment and testing.
We are looking to recruit experienced Riggers to assist with up and coming projects. Work will be predominantly microwave rigging and will be a mix of local and national with long periods working away from home.
If these positions are of interest please apply by email, attaching your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org
All training will be provided.
We are a leading radio infrastructure solutions company providing tower manufacture and installation, microwave rigging and civils work services to numerous market sectors.
We are looking for an office based Project Manager to join our team and be responsible for leading projects across a range of engineering disciplines.
The role will include:
- Developing and managing a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Take ownership for the end-to-end service delivery for different projects within time, budget and to high quality standards
- Co-ordination of customer and site contacts as well as third party contractors
- Resource management of teams and equipment
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Teams, Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure. This role is fast-paced and requires the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent literacy, digital and verbal communication skills
- Be able to build effective relationships with colleagues and clients
Telecoms experience is preferable but not essential. Salary depending on experience.
If this position is of interest please apply by email, attaching your CV, to email@example.com