LARS Communications manufacture and supply a wide range of towers, structures and ancillary steelwork primarily for the telecommunications industry.
Due to continued growth and recent, substantial contract awards an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, permanent Welder/Fabricator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be:
- Producing high standard welding (MIG/MAG) to coding standards
- Working with mild steel and aluminium
- Have the ability to read fabrication drawings
- Have excellent fabrication skills
- Working in accordance with CE marking standards
- Ensuring the highest level of good housekeeping is maintained
- Able to work as part of a team and also under their own initiative
If you have these skills and want to be part of an established organisation with an excellent reputation within the telecommunications sector, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Salary from £22,500 to £27,500 pa depending on experience
- 40 hour per week
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
Please send us your CV and we will contact successful applicants with interview details.