Service:Radio Site Build
LARS Communications has recently returned from the north-east of England where we were working as Principal Contractor on a telecommunications site build.
To construct a Fibre Exchange Compound, the latest of eleven sites completed over the course of the last eighteen months for a leading telecommunications client.
Scope of works:
- Ground works, including excavation and installation on private land
- Installation of new chambers and below ground cable and service ducting
- Excavate, prepare and pour new reinforced concrete cabin bases for new installations
- Construction of all concrete access paths
- Install lightning protection schemes
- Form new security fenced enclosure including access gates as required
- Construct 50 metre x 12 metre access path with kerbing
- Form vehicle crossing on the highway
- Liaise with and manage multiple trades involved, as well as crane lift
The LARS team met the deadline, producing a high-quality product while maintaining a safe working environment.
The team also faced an unscheduled Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) audit during the course of the build, achieving a 100% compliance score.
For more information about our range of services, please visit our Services Page.