Location:Green Isle, Rosneath
The project involved the fabrication and installation of a 40 metre high radar and communications tower at Green Isle, Rosneath.
Lars was responsible for all civils work, provision of the telecommunications tower, radio cabin and rigging services. If you have a spare 5 minutes watch the tower build here LARS Tower Build
The tower was fabricated in the Lars production workshop and the design included a radar platform, floor to floor platform ladder with rest platforms and also incorporated an anti climb device and fall arrest system.
Lars overall works for this project consisted of:
- Fabrication, installation and testing of all aspects of the tower build
- Tower foundation design and construction
- Installation of security fencing
- Equipment cabin procurement
- Radar system installation
- Supply and installation of electrical wiring and containment