Antenna Rigging Alignment & Testing
LARS rigging teams are highly trained and qualified and are approved by all major site providers in the UK.
Our attention to detail, combined with years of experience, ensures that all site work is delivered safely and to the highest quality, meeting our clients’ specifications and expectations.
Our commitment to the welfare and safety of our rigging teams means that every engineer undergoes regular RF training and refresher climbing/access courses.
Our service includes:
- Line of Sight and Install Surveys
- Fabrication drawings for antenna mounting steelwork including face frames, leg mounts and feeder brackets
- Fabrication and galvanising of each of the above
- Onsite installation of the steelwork
- Assembly of microwave dishes
- Installation of dishes, flat panels and shrouded yagi
- Installation of feeder cables and cleeting
- Installation of wave guide
- Radio installation
- Wave guide purging and pressurisation
- ODU and IDU installation
- Panning and alignment