We offer a range of monopole towers for our customers, particularly those operating within the telecommunications sector, where monopole towers have become popular structures within the wireless communication industry.
From initial conception through to final installation and rigging, as well as ongoing maintenance, we provide a full turnkey service. What’s more, we don’t rely on ‘off the shelf’ solutions. We work closely with our customers to understand what they need, ensuring that our monopole towers are designed and manufactured to their precise requirements.
We have fabricated, installed, maintained and upgraded a variety of monopole towers across the UK, from standard hollow steel poles to creatively camouflaged monopoles such as pine tree monopoles.
We have experienced teams of project managers, steel fabricators, civils and installation teams who will look after every aspect of the project from start to finish, meaning you have greater control from the very start of any project knowing that you will be working with one supplier for that turnkey solution.
Benefits of Monopole Towers
Monopole towers are towers that consist of one main stem (or pole) which is anchored to the ground. This design makes them one of the least intrusive and easiest towers to erect. Because of this, they are widely used in urban areas, where more communication towers are required to satisfy the ever-increasing demand of wireless carriers, while adhering to stringent local planning laws. Their smaller footprint and aesthetically pleasing design make them far more suitable than other options, such as lattice towers, in populated areas.
Their main uses are communication towers, wireless communication towers, CCTV masts, broadcast towers and radio masts.
As with all of our structures, safety is of paramount importance when designing, fabricating and installing monopole towers.
- One of the easier towers to erect
- Aesthetically pleasing (options to apply camouflage)
- Smaller footprint
- Preferred solution for urban areas
- Meeting all safety requirements
Why LARS Communications?
- Initial planning, including site acquisition and planning permission.
- Using the latest CAD software, we design bespoke towers to our customers’ exact requirements.
- Our fully equipped, in-house fabrication workshop has the capability to fabricate a range of masts and towers as well as an array of ancillary steelwork.
- We are certified under the CE marking scheme, Execution Class 2.
- Experienced teams of civils and groundworkers for tower and cabin foundation works; ducting, trenching and chambers; compound fencing and finishing works; earthing and lightning protection.
- We are certified with the FCS1331 Site Engineering Accredited Scheme.
- Our rigging teams are highly trained and qualified and are approved by all major site providers in the UK.
- We undertake tower and site inspections, undertaking annual Safe to Climb inspections and Certification on towers and structures.
- We undertake structural analysis and general design checks on masts and towers, providing detailed inspection and design reports to suit.
- We provide a comprehensive range of structural upgrades from tower strengthening and remedial works, to ladder, staircase and platform installations.